+006.jpg)
Any of you that know my daughter, Annie, can attest that she rarely sits still. She loves to be on the move and always has a plan. This week I finally got to paint her toes for the first time! I was so excited because I remember when I was a little girl my dad would always paint my toes for me. It was really something that made me feel special when I was a little girl..."Thanks daddy!" So Annie decided she needed to have painted toenails after her friend Abigail came over with her toes painted. At first she brought me red paint from her art easel and asked me to paint her toes but I explained to her that we use a different kind of paint for toes. She first picked out red nail polish, but I thought it was too grown up looking so I encouraged her to choose pink! ( I know that sounds silly) So here are her cute little manicured feet....


I couldn't leave out my sweet Hudson's feet that, while they are not manicured (even though Annie thought they needed to be...), are just as cute and always dirty. Maybe it is just a "boy thing," but Hudson can get muddy faster than any kid I have seen! He definitely gravitates towards any mess--and I love it! It is so much fun just to watch him play outside...This week we were outside playing in the sprinkler, and messing around in the backyard with bubbles, sidewalk chalk, etc. and Hudson could not get enough of the bubbles. In this picture you can see him with the bubble wand around his neck after he dumped out all the bubbles and rolled around in them. The best part about the whole thing was that Hudson had so many bubbles soak into his shorts that wherever he sat down he left bubble suds! By the end of the day, he had cleaned the slide for his mommy...
Annie loves to pick flowers in the backyard. They don't look like weeds to her. Here she has collected quite a few...I am waiting to pull my weeds until the flowering season is over! Annie is just having too much fun with them.
Annie and Her friend, Dady are playing with some of the caterpillars that we have raised in our backyard. Yes...we are raising caterpillars to watch them grow into butterflies! Our first science experiment...we will see how it turns out.




2 comments:
Those really are precious feet--all four of them !!!!
Love You !
Mom
Thank you for letting me do it. I loved painting your pretty little toes.
Daddy
Post a Comment