Friday, March 19, 2010

"God Watches T.V."



Annie and I were eating breakfast together this week, just the two of us, which is a rarity around our house, when the following conversation took place (disclaimer: we do not watch T.V. all the time in this house, I promise).....

Annie: I wish you were on T.V. mom.
Me: Why honey?
Annie: So I could just watch you. I think you are the most beautiful mommy!
Me: Thanks sweet heart, I am glad you think so...that is all that matters to me.
(long pause)
Annie: Well, I guess we are all on T.V.
Me: How's that?
Annie: Mom, God watches us all the time. He watches us like we were on the T.V., just like we watch the people on T.V.

I don't know what this says about Annie's conception of "T.V.," but it's actually a pretty deep thought I guess. However, I don't think she thinks we are all cartoons :)

Annie is such an angel...her heart is tender and sensitive and I just love that about her. She is beautiful in every sense of the word, but what makes her the most beautiful is her heart. Enjoy some of the photographs we just got taken of her. She is now 4 1/2...and I just can't believe it was just yesterday that she was Henry's age.






A precious habit....that I will miss...but it is so hard to break...




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Annie is so Beautiful!!!!

Unknown said...

I love seeing your sweet babies! Annie is getting so big!
HUG!