
Our beautiful boy....God has blessed me beyond words. I am honored to call you my son and privileged to be called your "mommy." I love you buddy!

While I have just recently turned the big, 3-0, my little Hudson man has turned the big, 0-3 on March 1st...three years old that is! I feel like I say this all the time, but I really cannot believe how time has passed so quickly. In the last year Hudson has challenged me as a parent more than ever, his passionate spirit is one of the things I love the most about him, and one of the things that grows my patience daily. We adore this little guy in this family. He keeps us laughing, loving, and on our toes...
This year for his birthday, we celebrated as a family and had super-fun cowboy party. There is an equestrian center near our house where kids can ride horses, go on hayrides and see farm animals that was just perfect for this party! Hudson loved it and I think he was definitely feeling like a cowboy. He kept telling me...."I'm a real cowboy, mommy!" His uncle Dave and cousin Rowan got to come spend the night and go to the birthday party, which absolutely thrilled him (and Annie:). Nana, Poppy, Gronnie and Grandaddy came too--Hudson is one loved little dude! Here are some pictures of the celebration(s)...
"I'm three years old today!!!"--The first shot of our little three year old...can you tell he just woke up? Hudson is our early riser....usually not later than 6:30am if he sleeps a little late...its a blessing though, because mornings are our special time together.
French toast for dinner, per request of the birthday boy..."yummy!"
Time for presents....

...a sweet surprised face.
Annie and cousin Rowan, ready for a cowboy birthday party!
Our little cowboy...
...look at that sweet, handsome face...Doesn't he make an adorable cowboy???
Annie was a pretty cut cowgirl herself...
Time for cake....which was absolutely delicious (thanks Tiffany!)
Once a cowboy, always a cowboy...even in his P.J.s. Here is Hudson in his cowboy Woody p.j.s.......

Just because he is so cute in his overalls and I know he will not wear them much longer...these days are passing too fast.




1 comment:
So I am loving all of these pictures! I need them....
All of the pics of the kiddos are precious!!!
Post a Comment