Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Annie's Observation

Just a quick story I have to share about Annie...

On Sunday after church, I was changing Annie's clothes before we got in the car to go back to Galveston. As I was putting on her shorts she pulls them up to her belly button and says, "look mommy, like Grandaddy!" Then she started to giggle. This was not meant to make a joke, she was completely serious and wanted to wear her pants like that. It was not until I began to laugh that she realized she said something funny.

I thought my parents were going to start crying they were laughing so hard. My dad doesn't wear his pant quite that high, but the comment was hilarious, just the same. Annie is an observant little girl! Sometimes she should probably not share exactly what she is thinking, but such is the life of a soon-to-be three year old.

No comments: