Friday, July 25, 2008

I count you among my blessings every day.

Annie certainly does! There is not a day that goes by that Annie does not thank God in her prayers for Gronnie. To be honest, some days Sam and I don't even make the list! They definately have a special relationship and that make my heart so happy. We had such a great time with Gronnie on our vacation...

"Thanks," mom for letting Sam, Annie, Hudson and me crowd your condo, introduce much more noise than you bargained for on y0ur vacation, wake you up a few hours earlier than you would like, and love you a little more this past week!

My mom bought Annie an ice cream come when we stopped to eat on the way to San Antonio. Annie, of course, savored every lick, and I was able to catch she and her Gronnie sharing a moment while they were also sharing ice cream...

"....mmmmmm!"

No comments: