The condominiums where we stayed are the same ones that my parents took me as a child...when Sam was just a friend of my brothers as well as when we were dating, he also came with my family several summers to these condominiums, so we both have many memories here and we were so excited to share this wonderful place with Annie and Hudson. My grandparents, Mur and Jim, were one of the first owners when it was being built...
Here we are with Annie catching sand crabs at night. She absolutely loved it and we caught so many crabs! As Annie described them (in her high, squeaky voice), they were, "little baby, white crabs!"
We are so blessed to have such a loving family and so excited to spend time with some of them in Padre. My aunt Bawa and uncle Charlie own a condominium there and we just relished in the time we were able to spend with their family. My cousins, Tyndal, Tessa, and Tiffany were there--these girls I grew up with...I did not have any sisters in my family, so I always thought they of them like sisters. Tiffany has a little girl, Harper, who is only a couple of months younger then Hudson so the kids really had a blast together, and I loved getting to know little miss Harper D. a little better--she has a fabulously spunky personality! You will see pictures of her in the slide show...
I could not resist posting this picture because it is so darn cute! Annie is definitely a "waterbug." She was ready for the beach and the pool by 8am pretty much every day. Isn't she glamorous???Please enjoy a little more of the story of our Padre vacation in the slide show to follow...




No comments:
Post a Comment