Monday, May 5, 2008

Count your blessings...

seventeen to be exact! On Saturday night, our friends, the Griefenkamps, had a get together of Galveston friends at their home to catch up with the Hilton family. Martin, Heather, Abby, William and Mary Claire moved to Longview last year and we have definately been missing them! When I counted, I think we had 17 kids together on this couch--can you believe it? All the parents took lots of pictures and I am sure they all look different as there was not a moment where all of these precious kids were looking at the camera. Each of these sweet children are a blessing from God and I felt the power of all that God has done in our lives as I looked around the house that night. When we moved just three years ago, I was pregnant with Annie and nine of these children were not born yet! God has been busy...

From left to right: Thomas, Mary Ella, Andrew, Ian, Molly, Mae, Hudson, Molly Kate, Abby, Michael, Annie, William, Austin, Oliver, Mary Claire and Addy (Ava was crawling away, soon to be caught by Addy).

...and Ava came back! I love all the activity in this picture--can't you just see their wheels spinning?
Some of the most wonderful christian friends a girl could ask for: Courtney, Katy, Me, Ashley, Jillian, Jennifer, Heather, Renea. We definately missed those of you who couldn't make it. I can never thank all of you for what you have given me throughout my time in Galveston. You challenge me to be the christian mother, friend and wife that I know God wants me to be. Your prayers, friendship and wisdom mean more to me than you will ever know...

Hudson trying to escape the parent paparazzi, and a close up of the gals on the floor....

Ian Duke and William Hilton just chllin'

Thanks for letting all of us raid you house, Jillian! We had a blast!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi Guys!!! What fun the kids are having! Hudson is so cute and it looks like Annie is doing a good job keeping him in line! Thanks for keeping us updated on them!