
Last week we were fortunate enough to be able to do lots of fun things during Sam's vacation from work. Annie, Hudson and I just loved getting to spend the whole week with Sam and I am happy to say that I don't think we wore him out too much! We went to Tyler and spent a weekend at the Kummerfelds' beautiful lake house, we took the kids to Kemah Boardwalk, we enjoyed a day at the beach, and we ended the week going to San Antonio to Seaworld for two days...The kids, especially Annie, loved Seaworld, and even more, she loved getting to see her friend Abby! When we were in San Antonio I was so glad that we were able to stay with one of my life-long best friends, Naomi, and her husband Matthew and daughter, Abby. Abby and Annie are only 5 months apart and they were long overdue for some serious playtime! It only took about five minutes for them to start giggling and having a blast together. Their personalities just "clicked," and I know it made Naomi's and my heart so happy to see them having so much fun spending time together. Naomi has been one of my best friends since she came to Regan Elementary school in the 1st grade. I was thrilled to spend some quality time with her and her family. Her friendship has blessed my life incredibly...she is an amazing christian friend and I feel like a better person just being around her. I so badly wish we lived closer!
Hudson and Abby playing in a huge box...
We were also able to visit Sam's cousin, April, and her family. She has a son, Noah, who is only a few months older than Annie. It was wonderful to see them get to know eachother a little better and Annie loved playing with her cousin Noah.
Noah and Annie

This is just a really cute picture of our handsome Hudson.
It was a busy week, but so much fun. On Sunday, Sam and I were talking about everything we had done with the kids and he said that it was the best vacation he has had in a long time. We cannot believe how much God has blessed our family and we are truly thankful!
Thanks for keeping up with us and reading our blog. I have posted some pictures to share with you of the events in our family this week. Enjoy!







1 comment:
Oh sweet friend, I really miss you! I wish we lived next door to each other. We loved having you and your fam visit - please come back again soon!
We love you all so much!
Love, M, N & A
Post a Comment