
Sam wanted to do something special with Annie so he decided that he would take her on a date. Of course, she got so excited and it was incredibly precious. She asked me to paint her fingernails and toenails red, and she got to pick out her dress. Annie looked so beautiful! I let her wear some pearls and she applied her glitter-bubble gum flavored lip gloss multiple times (thanks Aunt Jeanne!). Sam took her to the Rainforest Cafe so she was especially excited about dinner, and her dad treated her to a bananas foster for desert. When she got home she told me all about the animals she saw, the mac and cheese she ate, and the ice cream...later that night I saw the sugar high come to a crash. Annie started acting crazy (you moms out there know what I am talking about). I thought I would never get her to bed, but it was worth it...I think it was a special time that she shared with her dad. We will definately have to make "daddy-daughter date night" a tradition so that Sam can teach Annie how a lady ought to be treated!

Annie was just beaming...I think her dad made her feel extra special.
While dad and sister were on a date, Hudson and I had some one-on-one time together. I made him one of his favorite foods...baked beans (just like his dad). As usual Hudson ended up wearing them on his face. Too bad it is only cute when little kids have food on their face...





1 comment:
That was so sweet os Sam to take I bet she just loved it,my Dad used to take me out on once a month dates...they were the best!
Post a Comment