Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Henry Samuel Dickerson



Henry has been a joy to our family, from his first cry on June 20, 2009. His sweet disposition, calm nature and easy going temperment have made Mom, Dad, brother and sister do nothing but adore him and constantly "love" on him. Being the third child in this Dickerson family, he is definately enjoying the extra attention and taking it easy on his mom and dad. I could not ask for a more gentle spirit...he just appreciates every smile, look, or word that you send his way. I am sorry that I have not done better keeping this blog updated, so that I could share our sweet boy with you, but this mommy is going to start now....

These pictures were taken when Henry was 3 1/2 months old. He looks so much like Annie did at this age, but you will see as he has grown a little older, he is also growing into his own look. I think Henry will be a good mix of his mom and dad's DNA.












These pictures were taken a month ago, Henry was 7 months old...time is going by so fast, I just want him to stay my baby forever it seems. Henry's expressions are ones I hope to never forget. I wish I could place them vividly in my memory forever, but I had this very talented photographer capture Henry's priceless looks just in case....





4 comments:

Katy K. said...

We have missed you!!! I can't wait to read all about your kiddos!

Jennifer said...

I am soo happy to see you are back!!!!
Very cute baby:) I want to see you soon!

arcdad said...

A DAD AND GRANDADDY COULD NOT BE ANY MORE PROUD. GOD HAS TRULY BLESSED ME BEYOND ANY MEASURE...
I LOVE YOU GUY,
DAD / GRANDADDY

Unknown said...

Love the pictures- you and Henry is gorgeous!