Thursday, May 14, 2009

the Dickerson top ten...#6: Extra! Extra!

In April, Sam and I took the kids to the Grand Kids Festival on the strand. They hold this festival every year in Galveston and we always enjoy it! They have a petting zoo, pony rides, bounce house, and lots of craft booths. This year one of Annie and Hudson's favorite things was a little train ride. Who cares if it cost an arm and a leg for me to ride the train with two kids....it was worth it!

Well, I wanted to post this picture from the Galveston Daily Newspaper. It is a picture of my two handsome men!! That's right, Sam and Hudson are famous in Galveston! Just look at the link to see the picture:

http://galvestondailynews.com/story.lasso?ewcd=2301c58054062aa7



How lucky I am to have these two sweet men in my life...I am so thankful that God loves me so much that He would shower me with such blessings!

More later...have a blessed day friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, I have been thinking about you and hope that you are getting all settled in College Station! I am sure it will feel like home in no time! We miss you though!

Jennifer said...

Julie, thank you for letting me take your pictures before you left Galveston. You will(are) missed very much! Let me know if you would like me to come up and take Henry's newborn shots(I would be honored). Talk to you soon

Jennifer