Sam, Annie, Hudson and I are so excited to move back to our home in Galveston on January 30th. It will look completely different, but I know we will be glad to be home and back to the sweet life that we loved for the last three years. Annie is excited to go back to Mrs. Jobe's class at Trinity Episcopal Beginning School. She will start on February 2nd...And I think all of us cannot wait to get back to our wonderful church, First Baptist Galveston. We can't wait to see our friends and enjoy the Galveston life for our last four months...
At the beginning of June we will move again...to College Station, Tx! Sam will start working as and Anesthesiologist at Brazos Anesthesia Associates. We are so proud of him and the physician he has become. It has been a long road, but we have made it and I am so grateful for how hard he has worked for our family...
Finally, Sam, Annie, Hudson and I are so happy to share that we will be welcoming baby Dickerson #3 to our family of four at the beginning of July. God has His own wonderfully perfect timing...Sam has his boards only two weeks after the baby will be born. Good luck studying, Sam! I love God's sense of humor. We have prayed for this child for some time now and could not be more thankful for how God has revealed His grace and faithfulness to us, and blessed our family this year...
Annie said to me the other night...,"mommy, your tummy is getting bigger and bigger and bigger!" She is thrilled to be a big sister again, but she is covinced that she will have another little brother--"I'll be the only girl," she says...we will see!
"I can't wait to be a big brother...I just don't know it yet!"




9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Annie and Hudson are going to be the best big sister and brother! :) :) :) I am so glad you get to head back down to Galveston- I really miss it. I am praying for you and your family!!!
Awww, Congratulations! Hope you haven't been too fatigued :). Happy for you and your family getting back home. We will pray for the transitions to come! Love ya!
Congratulations! God bless you guys! Babies and board exams and hurricanes and moving are lots of fun. Let's hope 2009 is a much calmer year. I am glad to know you are coming back. Beth still asks where "my Annie" is. Let me know if I can help any. I'd love to watch your kids anytime you need to do grown up stuff.
Yay! Congratulations!!! I love watching your family grow. I'm glad you're moving back, I hope everything will be even better than before.
Hi Julie, My name is Jen. I am a friend of Laurie Hendricks. I wanted to say congrats on your new addition to the family, they all are so beautiful. Laurie told me you guys were moving to College Station. That group didn't work out for us but while considering that area I met a wonderful realtor named David Shellenberger. He gave a lot of great advice and I would definitely recommend him if you guys haven't already connected with someone else. His number is 979-229-4005, he is with Remax. Compass Bank does doctor loans there and offers 100% financing with one lien, no PMI and escrow. My husband Chris finishes June 30th too and we are going to Beaumont. We are a bit nervous being in a hurricane path again but trying not to doubt God's plan for us. We wish you and your family the best of luck!
Jen Hartmann
Hi Julie, My name is Jen. I am a friend of Laurie Hendricks. I wanted to say congrats on your new addition to the family, they all are so beautiful. Laurie told me you guys were moving to College Station. That group didn't work out for us but while considering that area I met a wonderful realtor named David Shellenberger. He gave a lot of great advice and I would definitely recommend him if you guys haven't already connected with someone else. His number is 979-229-4005, he is with Remax. Compass Bank does doctor loans there and offers 100% financing with one lien, no PMI and escrow. My husband Chris finishes June 30th too and we are going to Beaumont. We are a bit nervous being in a hurricane path again but trying not to doubt God's plan for us. We wish you and your family the best of luck!
Jen Hartmann
Hey Julie! I love love love the beach pictures- who took those???? They are adorable of your sweet family. You are the cutest pregnant mommy!
Julie-
I love the name Henry!!!!!! That was on our list of boy names!! Congratulations we will miss you guys! Keep in touch!
Hey Julie, its Kat McLoud, I found your blog through Naomi's...your family is beautiful, and congrats on the newest addition to your family!!!
Post a Comment