Monday, December 15, 2008

Cranberries???

As I have mentioned before, Sam and I have been trying to find new ways to get Annie to stop sucking her precious thumb. Nothing has worked thus far, but we remain hopeful. So, I overheard Sam talking to Annie about sucking her thumb yesterday and it went something like this:

Sam: Why do you suck your thumb Annie?

Annie: Because it tastes good.

Sam: It tastes good? Why don't you suck the other thumb? (referring to the right thumb)

Annie: Because I don't like it.

Sam: What does it taste like?

Annie: Cranberries (giggle, giggle, giggle...)

She was so matter of fact about it, and to tell you the truth, the girl has not eaten a cranberry in her life! This kid always has an answer...she cracks us up. By the way...if any of you moms out there have suggestions on how to help Annie stop sucking her thumb, please share!!

No comments: