Friday, March 28, 2008

Our family of four...

I love my mac n' cheese!
Ready for and egg hunt...
Walking with Paw Paw's bowl.
Don't I look "fabulous!"

After a great deal of procrastination, I am finally going to begin blogging for you guys, my dear family and friends, to keep you updated on the life of miss Annie, little brother Hudson, and their two parents. I hope not to bore you, but bring a smile to your face and share the blessings of life at the Dickerson house with all of you!

Annie is a precocious 2 1/2-year-old who is tons of fun, loves her family, friends and is always busy. She is the sweetest little girl but can be realy sassy too! We are always waiting to see what she will do next. Hudson just turned one-year-old and he started to walk this week! He is quite proud of himself and he lets you know it with a huge smile on his face whenever he acutually makes it to his desired destination on two feet. He is quick to smile and loves getting attention. Hudson is "mommy's little cuddle bug"--and I love it! It has been so entertaining to see Annie and Hudson start to really enjoy playing together. Of course, there are still many things Annie thinks her brother can do, but he can't, and there is always the rough-housing, but Hudson can actually win sometimes now!--And they enjoy eachother, so that is all that matters... Sam is almost a 4th-year anesthesia resident which means we only have one more year in Galveston! I cannot believe time has flown by so fast. This year is sure to go by quickly as well... As for me, I am having a blast taking care of my kids everyday. They are so much fun and I count my blessings each day that I have the opportunity to stay home with them. God is so good!

I will try my best to keep this blog updated regularly, sharing funny stories and pictures. Thanks for all the support and love you give our family!

No comments: